This section describes how to install the Consolety plugin and get it working. You can download the consolety plugin straight from your WordPress back-end plugin section by searching for : consolety
Or you can download it from WordPress “here” and upload it in with the following steps :
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen on WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
1. How to Configure the Consolety WordPress Plugin
- Register an account at my.consolety.net
- Add your site name, site URL and select the network (white hat/black hat/PBN)
- Add your sites categories and click the add site button
In order to communicate with your website and the consolety network we need to validate your website
- Copy the API key from my.consolety.net
- Add the API key inside the plugin on WordPress (the consolety wp plugin)
- Click save button inside consolety WP plugin after you have added the key
- Go to https://userarea.consolety.net and click to validate your website
“Site should be validated after this, IF you get an error message stating that we can not find the consolety plugin installed on your website, please check your input in “Add your site URL” section if there is a mismatch in domain name, or if your website is redirecting to https please use https:// instead of http://”
We manually approve every website before you links are being exchanged with your website and the consolety network pool.
We ensure that all of our clients sites are in the right section, so that there will never be links exchanged with other consolety networks (Black hat / White hat / PBN network)
Therefore, it might take some time before your site is getting approved, in future we will automate this process with premium API keys of Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Moz & Copyscape to instantly screen your website for approval.